Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local public health agency.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
· Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
· Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
· Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
· Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
· Stay home if you feel unwell.
· If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
· Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.